self research resources
Videos are not for us to sit and watch, trying to understand, but to watch as we use the touching of our breath and any movement in search of a sense of what we are looking at. The terminology is not important, having the sound off is often better. You can change the speed, slower is often better.
- Roger Fiammetti respiration totale animation
- Strolling under the skin
- The magic of our liquid, connective nature
- The motion in the microcosm of our cells
- Spinal Cord
- The Fascia Therapy Blog: The 4 Diaphragms (thescienceofphysicalrehabilitation.blogspot.com)Did you realise that the tongue is part of the neck diaphragm?
- Bone is Fascia. Discuss! | Functional Fascia
- “Architecture et Bionique – Constructions Naturelles (in French), Frei Otto, Editions Delta & Spes