Zoë Valerie and Natalie Mandila have a lot in common.
They offer each other inspiration, they are each other’s student and teacher and they have studied and danced side by side.
In 2018 dance and movement education at Casa Lucia will be guided by both Zoë and Natalie.
Natalie will be teaching weekly Movimentura classes for adults and youngsters (on Mondays 10:30-12:00, Thursdays 16:15-17:30 and Saturdays 10:30-12:00) and Zoë will be teaching 2-5 day Ensoma intensives for all ages.
Zoë’s up-coming Casa Lucia residencies are:
- 2-4 February
- 2-4 March
- the first half of April
You can see the program here.
- Classes require a minimum of 4 participants in order to take place so please inform Natalie in advance if you wish to join (firstname.lastname@example.org, 6932713958).
- The classes are priced on a sliding scale from 8-15 euros per class or 30-50 euros per month. For those of you not familiar with sliding scale payments; you choose what to pay between the ends of the scale.
- There are two Special Sessions on Tuesday the 2nd and Thursday the 4th of January at 19:00-20:30 (please inform Natalie in advance if you wish to join)
- There will be no classes in the second half of January.
- In order to secure your place in the group sessions and/or your individual sessions in the Ensoma intensives please book well in advance.
- The Saturday classes that coincide with Ensoma Intensives will be taught by Zoë.
May 2018 be full of joyful motion for all.